First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Partitioning a "live" harddrive.
From what I have heard so far, Microsoft do not support spanning the system partition across multiple disks. You could try somthing like copying or moving all data off of the second partition, deleting that partition extending C into the free space, then recreating the second partition and copying the data back. Of co... 11 Aug 2010 10:22
c1041724 when mounting exchange store... Microsoft broke my databa
Hi ! When you try to mount a database in Microsoft Exchange Server, you may receive the following error message: n internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both with error code:: c1041724.This issue can occur if there ... 10 Aug 2010 06:56
DHCP on fresh 2008 install.
I have disabled the router DHCP. If I do ipconfig /all (after restarting it) on the server amongst the stuff is: DHCP Enabled = no. I have restarted a PC on the network (server has no PCs connected yet) and it seems to have a correct address 192.168 3 x. Is the DHCP server really off and is so how do I start it? No... 11 Aug 2010 09:16
SBS 2003 moving of users files
I run SBS 2003 and due to the amount of data on the users drive it has become chokers and have installed a new 1tb drive to keep up with demand for space. I need to move all the data to the new drive but unsure of the process. Is there an easy way of doing this? As it needs to be done asap Thanks -- JimmyJ... 10 Aug 2010 16:56
OWA not working in SBS 2008
hi ! please first check is your OWA is enable or disable. if your OWA is disable, do it enable and now it will working. if still your OWA is not working, i think there is a problem with Exchange. you can repair it through Kernel software that can be find at:: 'www.exchangerepairtool.com' (http://www.exchangerepairt... 10 Aug 2010 04:47
Offline exchange database defragmentation.
Hi, You can try an offline defragmentation of my exchange database using the edb to pst recovery software.you should perform an offline defragmentation prior to the Exchange database file .YOu can take more information about the edb to pst recovery software...http://www.edbtopst.com/ Thanks On Saturday, S... 10 Aug 2010 05:52
SBS 2008 - Computers "Online, unable to query..."
I have 23 client computers, only 5 of which are showing a regular "online" or "offline" status. The balance are showing "online, uable to query the information for this computer." Why? ... 13 Aug 2010 17:58
bussiness,bussiness cards,bussiness week,bussiness letter format,bussiness casual,bussiness plan,bussiness letter,bussiness card size,bussiness card template,bussiness objects,bussiness for sale
Getting started with home-based business may be troublesome and in many cases people may get mystified on 'how to actually go about it'. Many individuals wish to undertake online business, but the fears of starting usually pull them behind. Here, you need to realize that 'information' is the function of acquaintanc... 9 Aug 2010 13:28
Outlook keeps asking for password - Help Needed.
Hi You can short out your password prompt problem by following these steps - In your outlook just go to tool tab go to account tab then on opened window go to mail tab select the mail account and then go to its properties, on server tab tick the remember password check box. It will solve your problem, If your ... 10 Aug 2010 02:37
Task Microsoft Exchange Server reported error (0x8004011D)
Hi ! when you connect to the exchange server eventually Microsoft Exchange Server reported error 0x8004011D:means The server is not available. in this case you can contact your network administration. if after that until you are facing such issue you can go for a software. you can find such a good software at ::' w... 9 Aug 2010 07:56
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12