First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Exchange Server Reported Error 0x8004011d
Hi ! it's a general problem with outlook express, when we send mail to some one it generate an error. few days before i have faced such problem. i used a software to remove such issue in outlook. i found such software at:: www.edbrepairtool.com Adam wrote: Exchange Server Reported Error 0x8004011d 21-Oc... 9 Aug 2010 05:46
Problem logging on to RWW
We have RWW set up and is working for everyone except one user who I've just built a new Toshiba Sattelitte laptop for with XP SP3 and IE8 installed. He's in the RWW group in AD. I can log on to his PC without problems. When he logs on to RWW he can see the list of PCs. He clicks on his PC and clicks Connect a... 10 Aug 2010 05:52
Exchange OMA issue
Hi ! When you try to access a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 computer by using Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile Access or Exchange ActiveSync, you may experience connection or synchronization problems. you can solve these type of issues using a software easily and effectively. you can find such a software at::' www.... 9 Aug 2010 03:36
Unable to Ping
SBS2003 with 5 PCs - I cannot ping with IP address or Names although clients can read directory on server. Up until yesterday DHCP was dishing out leases and today, it didn't. Gave up in the end. Any pointer as to where I could find info as to what could be wrong ... 10 Aug 2010 13:37
Outlook over HTTP
Hi, I have an SBS2k3 setup without ISA, I've recently inherted two mobile sales guys, who work remotely. They both get their mail by using outlook over http, this works perfectly when they are out and about. However once a week they come into the office with their laptops and they want to use the wifi in the o... 8 Aug 2010 10:09
0x8004011D--Microsoft Exchange Error "The Server is Not Available"
Hi ! This problem occurs because Outlook has saved some information about the Exchange server name that it connects to during the synchronization process. you can easily solve this error using karnal software that is very powerful and works really good. you can find it t:'www.exchangedisasterrecovery.org' (http... 7 Aug 2010 03:59
SBS2003 Exchange mailbox store drive full
YOu can try the util for this problem or you can defragment your data shift another drive otherwise your data will be lost. and you can use the<a href="http://www.exchangemailboxrepair.com/"> Exchange Mailbox Repair</a> for Recover permanently and corrupted deleted Exchange mailboxes and emails. Andy Desborou... 7 Aug 2010 02:55
SBS2003 to SBS2008 Migration
I am in the process of cleaning up a SBS 2003 server for migration to SBS 2008. The only outstanding BPA comment I have is for SharePoint (MSSQL $SharePoint service not started; MSSQL$SharePoint service not set to start automatically). The SharePoint will not start, but we do not use it anyway. I am wondering if ... 7 Aug 2010 02:55
Change password from desktop does not work
Hi, Whenever my users try to change their password (ctrl+alt+del > change password) they are told that their password does not meet the policy requirements - which is not true. I have tried this on my Vista desktop and at first it worked. I then tried it again and it wouldn't work, and the second password ... 6 Aug 2010 13:48
How to diagnose?
We're running SBS2003 with Exchange, SQL Server and ISA Server. I can't make it in to the office for a couple days. I'm trying to fix from home (ain't gonna happen). I can connect to the VPN just fine and access files that are on the server. SQL Server is accessible as well. Exchange is not working. We are receivin... 7 Aug 2010 18:01
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13