First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Extend partition to solve this problem
In my opinion, it is not a good idea to delete Windows file or those you are not familar. I once tried Windows cleanup utility, it only free up 50MB space, useless. It is better to resize and extend partitions by partition software. The bad is, no free partition software for Server. If you cannot free up space, back... 26 Jul 2010 07:17
SBS 2008 Receive Connectors IP Addresses - What Should They Be
We're in migration mode now from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 - everything has gone fine until now. I have ran the Internet Address Wizard and didnt receive any errors and I have move my mailbox over to the exchange 2007. Internal email is fine, I can send outbound as well, but I can not receive inbound. They are stuck... 26 Jul 2010 09:27
Cannot send emails from SBS Exchange
Hi , I am setting up SBS 2008 for the first time and have problems sending emails but can recieve using pop3 connector.On installation it created a domain bagmaf.local, my email add is ben(a)bag.co.za which i added in SBS Console but in AD user the ben account properties show an email add benl(a)bagmaf.local (benl being t... 2 Aug 2010 14:46
Outlook 2007 not connecting
Hi Exchange 2003 as part of sbs 2003 premium. All client pcs win xp pro. This has never been a problem since the server is running for a couple of years. Recently I had to configure mailbox in outlook 2007 on a client pc. This won't work and comes up with error; The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unav... 25 Jul 2010 07:36
Hardware driver issue with SBS 2008
Hi, I just installed a new SBS 2008 on HP ML350 server. After the install, everything worked fine. I was able to connect USB drives, install a new DVD RW drive, etc. One point the system stopped responding, so I had to force it down and rebooted it "from last working config", since then I have been having ... 27 Jul 2010 15:04
Windows SBS 2008 Backup configuration error
Hi Dee Dee, Have you resolved the issue? I found the same problem (same errors in the log) when scheduling the backup. I read a posting which says that the backup drive has to be larger than the partition (not the data) to backup. In my case my backup drive is smaller, but I have not tested yet whether a larger... 23 Jul 2010 16:57
Cannot schedule backup on SBS 2008
Hi, I am trying to schedule backup on my new Small business server 2008 to an external drive, but it always give me error "Cannot configure backup schedule". Checking the SBCW.log file, and found the following errors. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? the size of the server I am trying to backup is... 3 Aug 2010 12:34
Time synch problems sbs2003
Hi, My server is always about 12 minutes behind. Where does it get its time from, the bios? How (exactly) can I synch with an outside source for perfect accuracy? Thx, D ... 27 Jul 2010 12:51
Firewall Appliances
Running SBS 2003 SP2 but am considering "upgrade" to SBS 2008. But SBS 2008 networks seem to be single-NIC networks thus exposing all the SBS clients to the WAN interface. This argues that some kind of firewall appliance is needed. For small LANs (<10 clients) the cost of such an appliance can be a deal-break... 28 Jul 2010 14:05
Cached credentials on shared folders
Not sure if this is the right group for my question as the problem actually occurs in a branch office that runs Server 2k8 standard on a member server but the DC in the head office runs SBS2k8. While the VPN link goes down users can't access shared folders on the server even though they can log on. Does it have som... 26 Jul 2010 07:17