From: DFCRJ on
We're in migration mode now from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 - everything has gone
fine until now. I have ran the Internet Address Wizard and didnt receive any
errors and I have move my mailbox over to the exchange 2007. Internal email
is fine, I can send outbound as well, but I can not receive inbound. They are
stuck in the 2003 queue. I checked the Windows SBS Internet Receive
connectors and the IP address was not any within my network. I checked the
Default connector and it included my internal ip's. So, what should the
Default and Internet IP address ranges be for each connector? My internal is
192.168.1.x, should it stay this way until I decommission the SBS 2003 and
then I change the internet to 0.0.0.0?
Thanks for the help
From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
Hi:

Please note that this venue is due to be closed in a few days/weeks and you
will get much more attention in the new SBS Forum hosted by MS at the following
location.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbusinessserver/threads

You can either use your web browser, or if you prefer to use your existing
(or different) nntp news reader you can use one of the official MS bridge
applications, or the combined one on codeplex.com

Official MS Bridge - Note two required.
http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/

Codeplex nntp bridge - only one required.
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

-Larry
-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.
-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com