From: John on
Hi

Exchange 2003 as part of sbs 2003 premium. All client pcs win xp pro.

This has never been a problem since the server is running for a couple of
years. Recently I had to configure mailbox in outlook 2007 on a client pc.
This won't work and comes up with error;

The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online
or connected to complete this action.

I tried form another machine with Outlook2007 and no luck with same error.

I tried on a machine with Outlook 2003 and that worked fine.

What is it that I can do from here to fix this?

Many Thanks

Regards

From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
Hi:

Please note that this venue is due to be closed in a few days/weeks and you
will get much more attention in the new SBS Forum hosted by MS at the following
location.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbusinessserver/threads

You can either use your web browser, or if you prefer to use your existing
(or different) nntp news reader you can use one of the official MS bridge
applications, or the combined one on codeplex.com

Official MS Bridge - Note two required.
http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/

Codeplex nntp bridge - only one required.
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

-Larry
-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.
-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com