First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Exachange on SBS 2003
Hi, I was wondering if any of you were kind enough to help me out, we constantly have this error message on our SBS; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: MAPI Session Event ID: 9175 Date: 14/07/2010 Time: 10:40:29 User: N/A Computer: IMPERIALSBS Description: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' f... 14 Jul 2010 14:19
Disabling Share Point 3.0 in SBS 2008 premium
Hi, I posted a week or so ago about uninstalling SP3.0. I was informed that a better plan would be to disable it. What would be the best way to do this? Stopping the services and setting them to manual startup, or is there a way to do it via the SP admin panel? ... 19 Jul 2010 08:04
Semi-OT: Any recommendations for a news server (NNTP)?
If I wanted to run a newsgroup server on my SBS box (or on a separate box come to that), any recommendations as to what software I should look at? I know Microsoft no longer have any offerings in this area, so I wondered whether anyone has any experiences running a newsgroup server on SBS2008 or Standard server... 16 Jul 2010 13:15
SBS 2008 Backup (mirror server?)
I work for a small business (~20 computers) and I need to setup a backup option for the sbs 2008 server with a very quick restore time. I was thinking about having two identical servers so that if there is a hardware failure the 2nd server could be started with almost seamless integration. Is this a viable opt... 13 Jul 2010 21:57
SBS 2003 - SBS 2008 migration preparation
Hi all, The document "Windows Small Business Server 2008 Migrate to Windows Small Business Server 2008 from Windows Small Business Server 2003 " Version: 5 States on page 11 of "Verify the network configuration..." page: "ensure that the IP address on the network adapter that is in the router and that conn... 13 Jul 2010 16:27
Companyweb has gone missing from SBS 2008 Standard SP2, Sharepoint
psconfig sorted it for me, thanks, after hours browsing the web for a solution, finally found this site, companyweb now working fine. thanks ... 13 Jul 2010 10:54
Access VM from Hyper-V Server itself, can I?
Dear all, I am really stumbled. I am trying to consolidate 3 old computers (SBS, Win7 and XP) into a new PC, then dump the old ones. This will save space and reduce heat. Win7 will be my main working computer for daily use. XP will be for software testing. I have installed "Hyper-V Server 2008 R2" (not R2 r... 13 Jul 2010 15:21
sbs 2003 IP address changed
Hi, I don't know much about networking, so apologies if this is obvious or lacking detail. Our IP address has been changed for our sbs which we use for emails. We are on a 'managed network' and have been given our new IP address, Gateway No, subnet mask No, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS and Mail relay by the people mana... 14 Jul 2010 07:41
Failed to access metabase until inetinfo.exe killed and restart processes
Hey all: I've got a bit of an interesting issue here. SBS 2003 SP2. We've got a server that is halting email flow. Upon investigation we see an issue with the MSExchangeMU service and it gives an error message of: Failed to access the metabase, error code is 80080005 (Server execution failed). The thin... 13 Jul 2010 17:33
SBS 2008 Monitoring Disk Usage
I have a new Dell Server with four SATA drives in RAID 10 configuraiton. I noticed that the server often seems very sluggish when I remote in even though we are barely scratching the surface of the processor and memory. I cranked up the Performance Monitor and found that the monitoring system was saturating m... 13 Jul 2010 07:37