First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sounds like SMB2 spirit.
Generally, problems encountered with XP clients versus 2008 servers are caused by SMB2. A workaround for this problem is to turn SMB2 off on the server. 1.Run "regedit" on Windows Server 2008 based computer. 2.Expand and locate the sub tree as follows. HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Param... 1 Jul 2010 12:14
Dedicated DSL line for remote access
We have a DSL line for our SBS 2008 that runs about 720k up and 3M down. With multiple remote users, the access is quite slow. Is it possible to get a second DSL line and dedicate it solely to remote access? ... 2 Jul 2010 16:52
Userenv Error - Event ID 1030 & 1058 - Group Policy
I am having recurring Userenv errors showing up in my Applications Log. This seems to be effecting my Group Policy Processing. However, an unexpected result is that my remote users can no longer access their email acounts through outlook on their remote computers. Web Access, and withing the Intranet, it wor... 30 Jun 2010 16:30
Sharing contacts.
SBS 2003. New system. I want everyone to be able to share one common directory of contacts in Outlook on the server from their work stations. I've never worked with exchange server. Does exchange need to be set up first or is exchange even needed? Also, is the Outlook that comes with the client software suffi... 29 Jun 2010 20:44
No Company Web Page
Hello I am running SBS 2008 Premium, the server has been running fine, last week after doing some Microsoft Updates Exchange 2007 Block List and Spam Filter updates, I had to reboot the server, when it came back up the workstations could no longer access the Company Web Page. We use it for scheduling and severa... 30 Jun 2010 10:54
Companyweb pages display incorrectly
We just had a number of problems with SharePoint services on our SBS 2008. The problems were the now well-documented ones about Companyweb giving 404 errors after install of a service pack and security upddate. We worked through various articles and now have the databases, SharePoint Central Admin and (to an e... 29 Jun 2010 17:25
wmi troubles on sbs2003 SP2
Ingmar: Did you solve the problem? I have almost the same problem. The process is faulting at start up, but it is able to run afterwards. I have run the diagnositc tool but before I change the permissions I would like to hear your comments. BTW, this started after we applied some updates. Regards Miguel S�nche... 29 Jun 2010 14:06
please help: pop3 connector does not deliver mails
hello, i have trouble with sbs2003 server and exchange. everything was working fine about 3 years (until last week problem occured). i searched for any help on internet but still can not solve. my problem is with pop3 connector. it recieves mails from isp but does not deliver to the user mailboxes. event log r... 4 Jul 2010 14:28
Problems With RAID Getting Degraded
It could be the card, what RAID card are you running? In addition: How much Memory do you have on the SBS? (with Patches and everything 4GB is about the min for SBS2003 now) Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz ... 29 Jun 2010 15:12
Problems With RAID Getting Degradded
I have a Dell Poweredge SC 1420 that has SBS 2003 running on it. It is not a heavy use machine and has just 5 users that at most could have just 4 people logged on at the same time. I recently had what I thought was a HD failure because the server seemed to loose network connectivity so I went to logon to the s... 30 Jun 2010 10:54