From: Miguel Sanchez on
Ingmar:
Did you solve the problem? I have almost the same problem. The process is
faulting at start up, but it is able to run afterwards. I have run the
diagnositc tool but before I change the permissions I would like to hear
your comments. BTW, this started after we applied some updates.
Regards
Miguel S�nchez