From: Ian_UK1 on
We just had a number of problems with SharePoint services on our SBS 2008.
The problems were the now well-documented ones about Companyweb giving 404
errors after install of a service pack and security upddate.

We worked through various articles and now have the databases, SharePoint
Central Admin and (to an extent) Companyweb sites functioning again.

The problem is that the companyweb site now displays in 'texct mode' on all
browsers. All the frames and formatting seem to be missing but all the data
in our document library is present and correct. Perversely the Central Admin
site works and displays fine.

Does anyone have any idea why the site should be displaying incorrectly or
(more importantly) what I might need to do to restore it's normal look?

Thanks in advance

Ian