From: DJ on
Hello I am running SBS 2008 Premium, the server has been running fine, last
week after doing some Microsoft Updates Exchange 2007 Block List and Spam
Filter updates, I had to reboot the server, when it came back up the
workstations could no longer access the Company Web Page. We use it for
scheduling and several other issues, so it is a hassle not having it
available.
I rebooted a second time to see if it would clear up, no luck. I checked
services and everything looks fine there. Any suggestions would be great!
Thank you
From: Susan Bradley on
DJ wrote:
> Hello I am running SBS 2008 Premium, the server has been running fine, last
> week after doing some Microsoft Updates Exchange 2007 Block List and Spam
> Filter updates, I had to reboot the server, when it came back up the
> workstations could no longer access the Company Web Page. We use it for
> scheduling and several other issues, so it is a hassle not having it
> available.
> I rebooted a second time to see if it would clear up, no luck. I checked
> services and everything looks fine there. Any suggestions would be great!
> Thank you

http://blogs.technet.com/b/sbs/archive/2010/06/18/companyweb-and-sharepoint-central-admin-not-accessible-after-installing-kb983444.aspx
Review that and report back.