From: robp on
SBS 2003. New system. I want everyone to be able to share one common
directory of contacts in Outlook on the server from their work stations.

I've never worked with exchange server. Does exchange need to be set up
first or is exchange even needed?

Also, is the Outlook that comes with the client software sufficient?
From: SteveB on
You can setup a shared public folder of contacts. Exchange and Outlook would
be required.