First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Change between 1 and 2 server for SBS2008 Premium?
If SBS2008 Premium is set up all on a single server initially and then a second server is added later, how easy is it to move SQL Server to the second server? Alternatively, if it's set up on the two servers and there's a problem with the second server...how easy is it to put SQL Server back onto the main SBS ... 17 Jun 2010 19:01
Who's guessing passwords? - source of invalid logins to inetinfo, SBS2003
Hello, I am desperately trying to identify from where someone tries to login to our sbs2003 server. I'm getting several hundreds of event id 529 entries in security log, spanning 30-40 minute interval, all share this info: Username: (here someone guesses random names) Login type: 3 Logon Process: Advapi Works... 17 Jun 2010 13:26
Branch Office Setup In SBS 2008 Premium
Hi Guys, First of all I sorry if this is not the appropriate place to ask my question but I thought this board for Windows so... Ok my question is that my companies just acquired a new office and want to setup that office as branch office connected to our main office. I have SBS 2008 server at my main office and I am... 16 Jun 2010 08:52
Client unable to join SBS2008 domain
hi all, I have tried to join domain on client (both XP and Win7) using http://connect/ I have encounter the following error "Please log in as a windows SBS administrator..." -Users are created using the console -Admin have the require level of rights Anyone could shed some light on this issue? Your help ... 17 Jun 2010 23:23
Another interesting thing - since the MS updates - Winmail.dat again
Getting reports from people that have automatic updates enabled on their workstations, that people are reporting they are being sent WINMAIL.DAT, this only started after Tuesday this week. None of them reporting this issue on Monday or before - and they were sending the same file types... Seems to be happeni... 16 Jun 2010 15:30
RWW Issue with SBS2008
SBS2008 Windows XP SP3 client Remoting from a Windows 7 Pro client When I try and start an RWW session via \remote after I log into the server and "Connect to a Computer" I get an error message when connecting to the Windows XP pro client at the office. The message states "The wizard cannot configure Re... 27 Jun 2010 23:47
Interesting: Default Gateway setting disappearing - SBS 2008
Interesting issue (resolved now) on SBS 2008. The server has been online for a month, no software changes, but, as of yesterday sometime, the IP4 Default Gateway Address has been changing to nulls. There appears to be a MS Hot Fix as well as documenting that the registry setting for the NIC Port gets corrupted... 18 Jun 2010 00:28
Outlook 2007, 2008 SBS & Exchange 2007...
Made the upgrade over the weeknd & some users cannot connect that could on old 2003 sbs. WHen opening outlook, they are prompted for username & password. Entering this doesn not connect! ... 16 Jun 2010 12:10
Forefront 2010 & Sharepoint
I read that Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server can be installed on SBS 2008 but it will break Sharepoint. I installed it anyway and I had problems with SBS Console not working correctly and of course Sharepoint didn't work anymore. I decided to uninstall Forefront because of these problems and also... 15 Jun 2010 13:11
2008 sbs & 2003 terminal server...
I recently upgraded our 2003 sbs to a 2008 sbs. Terminal server licensing was running on old sbs - how do I get it to run on 2008 sbs & will licenses still work? ... 15 Jun 2010 18:46