First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
SBS 2008, Exchange 2007 & Outlook 2007...
Sorry for the cross-posting, but I'm hoping someone out there will have an answer for me. Last weekend, I completed a migration from a 2003 SBS to a 2008 SBS. A few glitches here & there, but one of the major problems is users at a remote office cannot get their email now using Outlook 2007. It worked fine with Ex... 25 Jun 2010 18:41
deploy dot Net 4
Is there some way to deploy dot Net 4.0 from SBS 2003 R2 via a script or WSUS? If a script, do you know the command line switches? Rick ... 18 Jun 2010 13:34
Multiple domains on SBS2k3
I have a question about multiple domains on SBS2k3 Prem. all services packs installed. Our company has just been sold, the new company wants a new internet domain name. We will be getting new server with SBS2008 prem. Until that time we need to set up exchange to except the new email addresses, host the new web... 21 Jun 2010 06:58
SBS and moving to new hardware
He everyone, I have had a very strange experience with moving SBS 2003 sever to new hardware, I have managed to move about 20 of them with no problem at all ( all going to the same Intel server board S5500HCV board ). But on 2 occasions I have come across a problem with using PAE, now these 2 machine came from... 21 Jun 2010 06:58
Lock down TS 2008 in sbs 2003 environment
All, (Sorry for the cross post. I think I initially posted this in the wrong forum) Yesterday I added a new Windows 2008 R2 Terminal Server to our existing SBS 2003 R2 environment. My question is this: I want to "lock down" this new server, so do I create a Group Policy on the SBS box or on the new 2008 TS b... 19 Jun 2010 23:16
Windows Server 2008 Standard Technologies
Can someone tell me exactly what Windows Server 2008 Standard Technologies is, and how it differs from Windows Server 2008? I have asked this before and not received any answers. I have look everywhere and not found anything that talks about it. It is in the SBS package, however it too does not explain exactly... 17 Jun 2010 04:38
User cannot see intranet
I have an SBS 2003 SP1 server with Sharepoint installed for a local intranet. I have a user that cannot see it. She is in the same groups as others who can see it and she is in the list of intranet users as a contributor, but she still can't see it. What might be the problem? ... 28 Jun 2010 22:46
Another interesting thing - since the MS updates - Winmail.datagain
Leythos wrote: Getting reports from people that have automatic updates enabled on their workstations, that people are reporting they are being sent WINMAIL.DAT, this only started after Tuesday this week. None of them reporting this issue on Monday or before - and they were sending the same file types... ... 16 Jun 2010 15:30
SBS2008 memory requirements
All this time with SBS2003, weve had 4gigs of memory and did everything inside of that, like it or not. 1 user or 75 users, ISA, SQL, or what ever - still 4 gigs. Now I am getting ready to migrate some users to SBS 2008 and can go to what 4 terabyes of memory? What would that be for, a replacement of a old Cra... 23 Jun 2010 06:15
Event 1521 roaming profile
Upgrading a user to a new pc. The OS is changing from xpp to win 7 pro (SBS 2003 is server OS). Folder redirect is working for my documents. However his roaming user profile (desktop) is not coming over. It goes to a default local and doesn't save changes. The event is coming up as 1521. From what I can t... 21 Jun 2010 02:39