First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification failed
I am facing a problem three days back while sending mails from my SBS exchange 2003. for the last 2 yeasrs it was working very fine but certainly the problem occurs. My exchange server is relaying mails on Host. I have contacted the ISP for the problem they said problem is at your end. I have tried a lot to do but can... 16 Jun 2010 09:57
SBS 2008 Reboot - Now Getting Complete PC Restore Window
I have a client who needed to reboot their server this AM (we couldn't log onto RWW, when this happens, they reboot. It happens once every couple of months.) Upon rebooting, they called and are telling me they are getting a windows titled "Windows Complete PC Restore". Why would this come up on a normal reboot... 15 Jun 2010 18:46
Logon credential request when using website blacklists?
Hi all, SBS 2003 and ISA. I use a URL blacklist in ISA and have added most, if not all, social networking sites to the list because of abuse within our office. However, when many pages load that have widgets or links to some of the sites in our blacklist (specifically Facebook), the user is prompted with a ... 16 Jun 2010 16:37
Website browsing problem
Hi All We have an engineering client who cannot connect to one particular website www.schydraulic.com Client network setup: SBS 2003 Premium, ISA 2004, 2 nics. Internet--->Ext nic 192.168.0.2-->Int nic 192.168.16.2--->Internal network Client installation was carried out over 3 years ago and they have had... 22 Jun 2010 03:57
CompanyWeb Broken
Was working yesterday! but did some updates last night: Cumulative Security Update for ActiveX Killbits for Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition (KB980195) Installation date: ‎14/‎06/‎2010 19:44 Installation status: Successful Security Update for Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition (KB980218) Installation date: ‎14/‎... 18 Jun 2010 11:21
RWW when not connected to domain - inside & outside the office
I have installed a SBS 2008 Server. I ran the internet connection but my client has an non-listed web site so I skipped DNS. I went to RWW and it lists my domain for RWW as remote.companydomain.com. My internal domain is companydomain.local. I have a SonicWall TZ100 as the firewall to the Internet. I am us... 15 Jun 2010 01:07
error - Windows can not connect to the domain...domain controller
Hi, I changed the pc to workgroup from domain without deleting the computer from ADUC in the server and after restarting the pc, again I rejoined the pc to the domain controller. After joining the pc to the domain I logged in as the same user but I lost the user's previous profile (Included the Internal & Extern... 17 Jun 2010 11:11
Exchange 2007 and Isolating multiple companies
Wow, what a pain it is to isolate the people in different companies running on the same Exchange 2007 (SBS 08) installation - this was a lot easier in 2003. To make a long story short, in addition to using the Exchange Shell to create new GAL's and filter recipients, you have to use ADSIEDIT to map names for... 21 Jun 2010 22:31
SMTP Error 550 User unknown
Dear I am facing a problem three days back whle sending mails from my SBS exchange 2003. for the last 2 yeasrs it was working very fine but certainly the problem occurs. My exchange server is relaying mails on Host. i have contacted the ISP for the problem they said problem is at your end. I have tried alot to do b... 15 Jun 2010 02:12
SBS 2008 removing self Signed SSL Certificate
Hi, I am doing a SBS migration from 2003 -> 2008, and I accidently went through the wizard in the console to add a certificate and added the auto-generated self-signed certificate. I went out to Godaddy and purchased one, and installed it. In the wizard the only certificate that shows up, even though I importe... 14 Jun 2010 17:23