First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
VPN link
Hi, It's the Explorer of computer service which is not activated; We are french webhoster I'm interested by your works on two rvs4000 VPN. Please have you got a tutorial ? We need informations for connect two network ! Thanks ! BrianJewel wrote: Gateway to gateway RVS4000 SBS2003 13-Mar-07 ... 25 Jun 2010 19:47
disable save files in desktop - domain user
Hi, To All how can i disable domain User to save files in desktop. Group Policy to all OU Users. Note: a. Domain User Account b. To all User in OU c. Operating System Windows Server 2003 d. Client Operating System - XP, Vista and Windows 7. Regards, Vinod ... 25 Jun 2010 19:47
antwoord op je brief
hallo ko' wat fijn dat fons een brief heeft gestuurd naar mij voor jou, ik was er erg blij mee, ook omdat hij dat voor jou doet. dat zijn fijne kinderen ,zowel eefja als fons, wees daar blij mee,hoe gaat het met jou, kun je alweer een beetj praten,en je vingers bewegen dan kan jij ook weer op de lebtop dat ontspa... 24 Jun 2010 17:30
Weird 529 Error
Ok...so I used to have this user setup on this SBS2003 server. The user is gone and removed from the Users on the server. His profile is deleted from the server, there are no services attached to his account, and no registry keys with his username in it. Now, everyday I get this error at the same time.... Ho... 29 Jun 2010 11:52
add an extra NIC in SBS 2003?
Hi, I recently added 2 extra NIC's to my 2003 SBS server, and now the RAS portion of the server doesnt work. It looks like it created some 169.254 addresses in the IP routing which is screwing it up. These NICs are for an iSCSI connection to a SAN, so I don't want them to have anything to do with the LAN or VP... 25 Jun 2010 15:24
BCC Emails Not Being Delivered By POP3 Connector
Hi , easiest method i found was to tell the pop connector to deliver none routed emails to a single recipient, can set this in the pop connector troubleshoot tab. Down side is all undeliverable mail goes to the selected recipient including nonsence mail and if BCC is to another recipient tough luck it has to ... 24 Jun 2010 09:38
SBS2008 hyper v one physical machine
Hello, I am installing SBS2008 premium on one physical machine. server 2008 with hyper v and on that virtual sbs2008 and server2008 with sql (5 clients so this will work :) http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd239199(WS.10).aspx My question is: do i have to install a second NIC in the server? can someone ... 24 Jun 2010 16:23
SBS 2008 Exchange 2007 information store recovery
Just had a call from someone with an SBS 2008 server. They have got no disk redundancy, they had two disks and they installed the OS onto one and used the other for the data. Their second data disk E:\ ,which he tells me they moved their exchange databases onto, has failed. He's replaced the disk and the s... 11 Jul 2010 23:48
SBS 2008 Std. - Shared calenders internal domain only
Hi all, I have a client who had SBS 2008 std. installed about 6 months ago. He is using POP email account for email. (Office 2007) He is not using exchange. I have tried to convince him to switch to exchange since he has a static IP but he is happy with his current setup. Oh well. He wants to use "Shared Cal... 25 Jun 2010 15:24
How to manage Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 from itself?
Dear all, I installed Hyper-V 2008 R2 and virtualized SBS2008 and Win7 on top. I did all of these thru a physical Vista machine. Now I will have to remove Vista. How can I start Win7 VM from within Hyper-V 2008 R2? I believe there must be some command line commands to do this. Does any one know where I should... 24 Jun 2010 10:45