First  |  Prev |
Pages: 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Remote Web Workplace
Connecting to either clients or servers from the Internet using RWW either as a user or administrator returns the following error: VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected The Client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connections might not be enabled........However connections from within the netw... 26 Sep 2005 01:10
SBS2003Premium Certification Authority from HELL!!!
Hi everybody, When I try to request a certificate from my Enterprise CA installed on SBS2003Premium It gives the following error :"No certificate templates could be found. You do not have permission to request a certificate from this CA, or an error occurred while accessing the Active Directory." I went an... 3 Oct 2005 20:52
Backup error 0X80070458
My backups were running great untill I installed windows updates at the end of July. Since then my backup failed unless I rebooted every day. I installed SBS SP1 because it looked like that would fix my backup issues. It didn't. Same deal. I can backup to a file, not to tape unless I reboot. Is there any s... 4 Sep 2005 23:35
Error 1030
Hi I have an annoying error 1030 related to group policy. I tried everything I could think of including disabling all group policies, but can't fix it. The problem seems to happen only for "administrator", although some workstations occasionally experience login problems because of group policy. I tried runni... 19 Sep 2005 20:50
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Users got the above msg after logon with OWA. Chked that the Mailbox & Public stores are down. Tried retarted the Exchange System Mgr & Exchange Infor store svcs but of no joy. Can someone advise on how I could reslove this? Thanks in advance for your help. ... 6 Jul 2005 05:42
SBS 2K3 SP1 Backup
Have been successfully using Backup wizard but about the time SP1 installed, the wizard reported unsuccessful. I am troubleshooting using NTBackup.exe in advanced mode. My repeatable symptom is this: When just backing up a few closed data files the "Backup progress" window shows activity that seems to be a comp... 15 Aug 2005 08:49
Odd event log error - "power event vetoed"
Has anyone seen this one ? Currently has me stumped. Getting the following event listed regularly in my SBS event viewer. 262 PlugPlayManager The service "APCPBEAgent" vetoed a power event request. I'm guessing it's not specific to SBS2003 but I'm asking here anyway. The "APCPBEAgent" is part of APC Pow... 24 Jun 2005 01:04
error - did not register with DCOM within required timeout
Is this something I need to worry about? Event ID: 10010 Total Occurances: 1 The server {5A5AA0AA-1DEB-4683-96B0-B43301E83971} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Thanks. Bryce. ... 23 Jun 2005 13:12
504 Need to authenticate first
I have the following event log 10-15 times per day: ----- This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #45. The client at "***.***.233.218" sent a "xexch50" command, and the SMTP server responded with "504 Need to authenticate first ". The full command sent was "xexch50 2244 2". This will pr... 8 Jun 2005 22:02
IPX/SPX VPN access to SBS network
Hi: I have a client with a legacy application that uses IPX/SPX. We are moving one of the workstations out of state and want to set up a VPN for access to the network. The VPN works fine using TCP/IP but when we try to add IPX/SPX we get "IPX/SPX compatible CP reported error 733". We have learned that this ha... 13 Apr 2005 21:56