First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
What is MSSQL$HPDSDB?
I was wondering if anyone knows what the MSDE Database named HPDSDB is for? I believe it appeared on my system after installing SBS SP1. I searched on TechNet and Google for HPDSDB and MSSQL$HPDSDB with no hits. ... 30 Jan 2006 06:57
CSVDE Sucks.
I have a ad distribution group that i exported from the old domain. I tried to import the group into the new domain. This group contains 550 contacts. When I import it says 2: Member attribute cannot be modified. The reason that it does this is because some of the contacts in this group (I don't know which ones) do... 6 Jan 2006 00:58
dcom error 10021
I get this error in groups of 5 or so. This is a brand new PowerEdge server that has only been running for a couple of days. Everything seems to be working fine, but i'm concerned about this error. It reads as follows: Source: DCOM Category: None Type: Error EventID: 10021 Computer: SERVERNAME Descriptio... 10 Jan 2006 23:52
Support Code 0x80072F17
Hi I'm getting a Support Code 0x80072F17 back when I try and Sync with my Mobile 5.0 PDA. Anyone any ideas of what steps to take for this? I can browse to the https://mydomain/MOA and have accepted the certificate to the PDA. Any other points I should be looking for? Thanks in advance for any help. Rega... 28 Feb 2006 02:57
GFI Faxmaker 12 setup on SBS2003
Hi, I can't get Faxmaker 12 to forward faxes received to an email address. In Faxmaker Monitor it reports "Error uploading report. Mail moved to undeliverable folder. Make sure you have set the Email2Fax Gateway mail server settings correctly" Anyone have the settings that work. Currently I have the SBS se... 26 Dec 2005 14:17
Recipient server did not respond problem
We are expencing sporatic delays in email delivery from an external source. They are getting the following response back after sending the email. This doesn't happen everytime and I am trying to figure out why they are getting this message. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. We are running SBS 2... 12 Dec 2005 22:13
RSM cannot manage library Tape0. The database is corrupt.
SBS 2003 SP1 We use SBS backup to backup to a USB hard drive. We then backup that file and some specific individual files to tape using Veritas Backup Exec 10. It worked fine for a month, now we get "RSM cannot manage library Tape0. The database is corrupt." whenever the tape backup runs. Both backups seem... 7 Dec 2005 20:17
chkreg.exe
This is a question regarding all Windows OS's (I couldn't find the right category). Can the chkreg.exe tool be used for registry repair on all Windows OS's? If so, where are there more detailed instructions for its use? Is there a better tool for registry repair? -- Thank you, Mike ... 30 Nov 2005 03:39
Event ID 2000-Source Srv
I am getting the following error message in the event viewer every few minutes: Event source: Srv Event ID: 2000 Description: The Server's call to a system service fails unexpectedly. as a result I get a pop-up telling me my event log is full with instructions how to clear it. I clear it but then in another... 5 Dec 2005 13:34
Device\Scsi\mraid35x1
About 10 minutes after I receive the error below (nightly arounf midnight to one am) both the frewall and routing and remote access service are shut down. "The device, \Device\Scsi\mraid35x1, did not respond within the timeout period. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.co... 21 Nov 2005 09:57