From: Steve on
I was wondering if anyone knows what the MSDE Database named HPDSDB is for?
I believe it appeared on my system after installing SBS SP1. I searched on
TechNet and Google for HPDSDB and MSSQL$HPDSDB with no hits.
From: Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] on
That's not a SBS sp1 program... this isn't a HP system is it?

From: Steve on
Hi Susan,

No, it is a Dell PowerEdge 800, definitely not an HP. The weirdest thing is
I could swear it wasn't there before I installed SBS SP1 but I must be
mistaken. I will dig into the tables in the database and see if I can figure
anything out.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

From: Russ Grover on
I'd say Susan's Guess Is Really good...

What about a Program that Monitors HP Printers?
Do you have anything like that?

Russ
(Just a Shot in the Dark)

--
Russ Grover
Small Business IT Support

From: Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] on
Or maybe: HP Digital Sender
http://support.gfi.com/manuals/en/fax12/fax12manual-1-082.html

--
Merv Porter [SBS MVP]
===================================
"Russ Grover" <russ(a)NoSPam.SmallBusinessITSupport.com> wrote in message
> I'd say Susan's Guess Is Really good...
>
> What about a Program that Monitors HP Printers?
> Do you have anything like that?
>
> Russ
> (Just a Shot in the Dark)
>

> --
> Russ Grover
> Small Business IT Support
> SBS Rocks!
> Portland/Beaverton OR
> Email: Sales at SBITS.Biz
> Website: http://www.SBITS.Biz
>

> "Steve" <Steve(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Susan,
>>
>> No, it is a Dell PowerEdge 800, definitely not an HP. The weirdest thing
>> is
>> I could swear it wasn't there before I installed SBS SP1 but I must be
>> mistaken. I will dig into the tables in the database and see if I can
>> figure
>> anything out.
>>
>> Thanks for taking the time to respond!
>>
>> "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks" wrote:
>>
>>> That's not a SBS sp1 program... this isn't a HP system is it?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: CSVDE Sucks.
Next: Fax routing