First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
SBCore event ID 1011
SBS2003 server shuts down saying it has detected multiple domain controlles in the network. There are no other servers on the network, just several XP workstations and one Windows 7 professional workstation that was recently joined to the domain just before this problem started occurring. All FSMO roles reflect ... 23 Jun 2010 20:37
Outlook over HTTP with SBS 2003
I'm pulling my hair out over this. I have a client with a SBS 2003 server. We have a self-signed certificate on the server and I am able to access e-mail via the address https://customerdomain.dyndnsaddress.com/exchange. I have installed the certificate on my computer and no longer get the certificate warning w... 11 Jul 2010 23:48
Send-as an Email alias [SBS2003PremiumR2]
Hello I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales(a)myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK. Now I want to send emails from sales(a)myplace.com. How do I do that? Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a proc... 24 Jun 2010 14:09
Figure out how: SBS 2003, XP and W2K
Greetings! I need to figure out how to pull this off: We have an old accounting program that does not run well with XP Pro over our SBS 2003 network. It was designed to run with Windows 2000 or previous. We've decided to do something about it but what? The software needs to run on two work stations, share data ... 25 Jun 2010 09:54
SBS 2003 SP2 - ML350freezing and Event ID 7011
Hi, We have a SBS 2003 server that has some serious issues for few weeks now. The problem is that server freezes for a short span of time and comes back to life. Freeze happens many times every hour and lasts 50-60 secs each time and then come back to life. During the freeze: • Users get the popup balloon in O... 23 Jun 2010 08:25
Many Remote Desktop Redirected printer doc
Bull$h1t its a virus. I've encountered this with several servers. In every case, it is a PDF printer of some kind generating jobs every second or so. I can't turn off printer redirection because it is needed. I suspect it is a printer driver issue (missing drivers for other printers.) -- 4o66 ---------------... 23 Jun 2010 06:15
SBS 2008 and Certificate woes
Folks, Most grateful for some help resolving this problem. I have googled and bing'd but haven't found the magic information. Migrated to SBS 2008 this past weekend, bought a certificate from Godaddy, followed their instructions to download it to SBS and install it. All went as planned. When I look at the c... 23 Jun 2010 13:59
Scan to e-mail from copier
Hi folks, Just migrated from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008. One other thing that didn't migrate was the fact that we have a copier on our network that clients use to send documents to their e-mail. I'm trying to setup a new receive connector to do this, but can't figure out the right settings. I'm in EMC | Server Con... 23 Jun 2010 06:15
Google Adsense Account Approval With In 4 Hours
Google adsense account with in 4 hours. Send your name,address and phone number to "earnmoney9421(a)gmail.com". I will give ur account with in 4hrs. secure and Safe Account Approval , approved directly by adsense team. ... 4 Jul 2010 16:40
Sharepoint 3.0 - explorer view
In SharePoint document library there is an option in action menu i.e "open in Windows Explorer",When we click this one we can see all the documents in a window explorer,where we can drag and drop the documents for the document library . But in case of a SharePoint generic list we don't have this option.To implement... 23 Jun 2010 06:15