From: Britnborn on
SBS2003 server shuts down saying it has detected multiple domain controlles
in the network. There are no other servers on the network, just several XP
workstations and one Windows 7 professional workstation that was recently
joined to the domain just before this problem started occurring.
All FSMO roles reflect the SBS server name
nslookup query to _ldap._tcp._msdcs.domainname shows the correct server entry
There are no duplicate entries in DNS
Ran ntdsutil to make sure all roles were seized.
Any help would be appreciated before I have to rebuild this server.
From: Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] on
Try running a scan with the SBS 2003 BPA:

Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Best Practices Analyzer
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3874527A-DE19-49BB-800F-352F3B6F2922&displaylang=en

--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]

From: Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] on
You might also check to make sure that the Server service has not stopped
when you get the 1011 error.

--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]