First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
SBS2008-Security Warning-Virus Protection-Computers Cannot be Quer
1st Problem: In Summary Network Reports that I receive daily, I get a Security warning message. When I go to the Security tab in SBS Console I see under Virus protection for file system: - Client computers that cannot be queried: 3 Background: a. Antivirus software: Using Vipre Enterprise 4.0.4301 (latest ... 12 Jun 2010 13:47
SBS 2008 from Physical to Virtual
Hello all, How can I migrate from physical to virtual using SBS's native backup / restore? Dan ... 14 Jun 2010 10:40
SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit
Need help remotely connecting to 64 bit clients connected to SBS 2003 SP2. I have installed KB926505 (Vista compatabilty) on the server. When I try to establish the connection to the 64 bit machine using my 32 bit windows 7 laptop, I get a dialog box titled remote desktop disconnected. On the Windows 7 64 bit m... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
Differences between SharePoint Services and SharePoint Server 2007
Hello; Here are the answers for your queries: 1) For WSS vs SharePoint you can see this greate Comparison Chart between all versions of SharePoint Including WSS 3 and SharePoint 2003 2) SBS doesn not come with WSS 3. It has only WSS 2.0 but you can upgrade / reinstall for free. "gocrm" wrote: Hello, ... 11 Jun 2010 21:28
EBS Loss of Network Connectivity
Hi, I am running EBS on a Hyper V server and it keeps on losing network connectivity. You cannot even connect to the host machine. The only way to get it working again is to reboot the host. There does not appear to be any pattern to when it will do it, for example 15 days ok then twice in one day. Any one h... 11 Jun 2010 18:10
saving users exchange profile
I have a couple of user accounts that are for employees no longer with the company. I would like to delete these accounts, but make a backup of the information in their exchange profile in case that information is needed in the future. Is there any way to achieve this? ... 11 Jun 2010 18:10
SBS 2008 Console
In SBS 2003 there was a very useful option to view domain computer's event logs from the Management window simply by right clicking on one of the computers and choosing View Event Logs. Really missing this functionality in 2008. I'm also surprised that still no update was released to fix the auto- arrangement pr... 12 Jun 2010 00:44
SBS2008 + need an additional Terminal Server
Posted this on the wrong thread earlier...never mind.. Rats, they have an elderly mission critical critical third party app which only runs on x86 platform and won't run on any longhorn based system, and they are not in any position to replace this at the moment. Looks like we are off down the Windows Serve... 10 Jun 2010 19:04
Change windows 7 Pro computer name in a SBS 2003 Domain
Hi, I have a new client who is running SBS 2003 (SP2) with 3 Windows 7 Pro PC's. When he logs into RWW he sees his PC name (Allan1). He wants to change the name he sees to (Alan1). Anyone run into his particular situation before? Thanks, Frank ... 14 Jun 2010 19:38
SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 getting error c103b405 when trying to access system folders
We are trying to setup some custom eForms in exchange for integration with a non-Microsoft Unified Messaging system. I am a part time admin - and about the 6th different admin type to have my fingers in these systems and so I have little information about previous actions ... thus my cry for help here! The steps ar... 16 Jun 2010 03:27