From: Russ (SBITS.Biz) [SBS-MVP] on
It could be the card, what RAID card are you running?

In addition:
How much Memory do you have on the SBS?
(with Patches and everything 4GB is about the min for SBS2003 now)

Russ

--
Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC

From: JT on
It is an onboard CERC 1.5/2 Adaptec controller. As for memory it just has two
GB so I guess that may be an avenue to look at too. It's really an eye opener
of HD space!

On another note my Exchange mailboxes only total around 500 MB. I don't know
if that would tie in with space issues regarding memory or not. But there is
no doubt that the system will function with a clean install of SBS 2003 SP1,
WSUS 3 SP2, ISA 2004. It's just hard to narrow down what causes it to hang
before it gets to the logon screen.

Thanks a bunch for your input Russ