First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Exchange backup errors on SBS 2003
For years, I've used a weekly backup on my SBS 2003 R2 server, configured via the Server Management Backup Wizard. This ensures my transaction logs are cleared each week, and I archive one backup every 6 weeks as a permanent archive. My last good weekly backup occurred a month ago. I've started poking into ... 19 Jul 2010 20:12
SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving
We have SBS 2003 Installed. We had a linkys router that we replaced with a small business cisco gigabit router. After the router changed, internet would work, we can send email to extrenal, send and receive intenral emails but receiving external wouldnt work. We ran the Email/Internet repair via SBS. Receiving externa... 19 Jul 2010 20:12
outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensionschanged
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in... 20 Jul 2010 03:47
HOW CAN I HACK $5000 FROM PAYPAL WATCH VIDEO.
HOW CAN I HACK $5000 FROM PAYPAL WATCH VIDEO. At http://easypaypalmoney.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on Top side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 19 Jul 2010 13:35
SBS 2003 recipient policies
I set up a couple of policies and I just can't get them to work. I've got the Default plus two more. The other two should be setting up a different email address based on the description field in the user account. The way it looks only the Default policy applies. Is the problem that I changed the domain part of the... 2 Aug 2010 12:34
sbs 2003 migration
Thanks in advance for your help.. I am migrating a sbs2003 premium installation to a sbs 2008 standard intallation and I am wondering if this is going to be a problem???? Thanks bob ... 19 Jul 2010 15:47
Leythos wrote: In article <i1rev6$blr$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, btvs(a)myrealbox.com says... In case anyone is looking for a good news server in these times where many ISPs no longer offer any, this one works well and seems to have most microsoft groups: http://www.eternal-september.org/g... 19 Jul 2010 09:09
Several shares not accessible from one workstation by UNC
Would seem that if the user is allowed from Station1 and disallowed from Station2, that it is not a permissions issue. What OS version is on that station and is it the same as the others? One thing that seems to cause erratic behavour is corrupt profiles on the station. I would try disjoin again (be sure you... 19 Jul 2010 19:05
SBS2008 + subnet mask
Have a customer who has an existing network on a 10.10.1.x range with a subnet mask 255.0.0.0 They have a DHCP running on their old SBS 2003 server with a scope 10.0.0.1 - 10.0.0.254 We just replaced their SBS2003 server with SBS2008...and am having a little trouble trying to replicate the network as they h... 19 Jul 2010 15:47
active directory
hi! i have a win 2003 sbs server with domain. i have following queries i have created a new domain server and want that my old domains clients can connect to new domain. i have created same user name on new domain when i connected client with new domain it takes to new desktop on client computer instead of the o... 19 Jul 2010 09:09