From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
Would seem that if the user is allowed from Station1 and disallowed from
Station2, that it is not a permissions issue.

What OS version is on that station and is it the same as the others?

One thing that seems to cause erratic behavour is corrupt profiles on the
station. I would try disjoin again (be sure you know a local admin password),
delete the profiles in Documents and Settings (XP) or Users (Win7/vista)
and rejoin.

-Larry

-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.

-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com

From: sebasm12 on

A person on an dutch forum gave me the solution.

Registry: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\CSC\Parameters > DWORD
"FormatDatabase"="1"

And then reboot...

Works like a charm, this thread can be closed!

--
sebasm12
sebasm12's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/246455.htm

http://forums.techarena.in