From: malikhemani on

We have SBS 2003 Installed. We had a linkys router that we replaced with
a small business cisco gigabit router. After the router changed,
internet would work, we can send email to extrenal, send and receive
intenral emails but receiving external wouldnt work. We ran the
Email/Internet repair via SBS. Receiving external email worked. Few
hours later it stoped. We ran it again and it works. This keeps
going..it works for few hours and than stops.

Is there something that we missed or a setting that we need to setup on
the router so it keeps it up all the time.

Thanks

--
malikhemani
malikhemani's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/246849.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
The thing that comes to mind first is the router firmware.... check that
it is fully updated.

Stop using echo sites for your posts. The site that it echos to is going
to be decommissioned soon, so use this from now on:

www.sbsrepair.com

-Larry

-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.

-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com