First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
SBS 2003
Hi Folks: I am adding a new SBS to an existing Win2k3 domain with 2 AD servers sharing all network roles, really like having 2 PDC's. During the addiyion of the new SBS server to the domain i am realizing that the SBS server must be the ONLY: Global Catalog FSMO PDC Emulator Operations Master in numerou... 5 Aug 2010 21:24
How to????
We have SBS2003 Prim, and the Boss wants' to find out who is accessing which web site and when. What is the easiest way to achieve this? Many Thanks JP ... 29 Jul 2010 16:19
Cluster or Mirror Solution for Member Server
Hi all, I have a client whose needs are: SBS 2003 R2 , 2 NICs, ISA Installed Create a solution through cluster or mirror of a member server where he runs "critical" LOB. If the server 1 goes down, server 2 comes right on. Can anyone share some ideas on this? Thanks, Dan ... 30 Jul 2010 15:16
companyweb un-accessable, just need to pull anouncements
Hi. My situation is as follows: I have a Windows server 2003 Small Business Edition which used to be running a companyweb page. Now, due to unforeseen reasons, the configuration of the server had to be changed -very- quickly. Therefore, i cannot access companyweb any longer (IP changes and the like). I have n... 5 Aug 2010 13:34
How to add DHCP mgmt console to XP
Hi Is there a way I can manage DHCP running on SBS2003, or at least look into the current lease list from an XP client? How can I run the dhcpmgmt.msc from an XP client? Thanks Franz ... 30 Jul 2010 07:31
GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
A woman’s hair is like the front cover of any news paper , it’s her statement to the world here I ‘am bold and beautiful. A woman’s hair is her glory. This has been long believed for many centuries, dating back to biblical days. A Woman’s hair is so important that even in some cultures and religions that a women ca... 28 Jul 2010 22:51
MX records not responsive in DNS
When I enter a new MX record, DNS is not recognizing it. I can go to another domain, emulate its setup precisely, and it will not be visible externally. In a domain that I do have running, if I delete the working MX record and re-enter it, it will not work if queried externally, but it was working fine befo... 1 Aug 2010 13:45
Windows mail asks for certificate confirmation
Hi, Windows mail on Vista box, connecting to remote SBS 2008 server with Exchange 2007. Using POP3 to connect and using the secure port 995. Every time user opens Windows Mail and does send/receive get this message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate That could not be verified A... 28 Jul 2010 20:41
Windows time service will not start
Error 1079:hi, Hope i'm in the right place here. I'm running Windows SBS 2003 and can not start the Windows time service. When I try and start it, I get the following error message:- 'Could not start the Windows time service on local computer' 'Error 1079: The account specified for this service is different from... 1 Aug 2010 13:45
Cannot access any Shares on the server from the server
Hi we cannot access any hosted shares from the server they are shared on, it is a Windows SBS 2003 SP2. We can see the shares we we use \\servername however when we try and access any shares inc the built in Windows shares we get an error message saying the share is not accessable and we may not have permssion ... 28 Jul 2010 08:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last