From: Jonathan on
Hi we cannot access any hosted shares from the server they are shared on, it
is a Windows SBS 2003 SP2. We can see the shares we we use \\servername
however when we try and access any shares inc the built in Windows shares we
get an error message saying the share is not accessable and we may not have
permssion to access it, however cleints can access the shares from their
workstations and we are logging on as administrator to the server (we have
even tried logging on as another user) and when we try \\localhost or
\\127.0.0.1 we get an error message saying windows cannot find \\localhost

Any help would be appreciated.
From: Jim on
You are logging on as admin, but admin won't necessarily have rights
to those shares unless you've enabled it - both on the share and on
the NTFS permissions. Are you sure Admin has sufficient rights?

Jim