From: Greg Berosik on
Installing SBS 2008 into Windows 2000 domain. Once the SBS server installs
and reboots into the setup wizard, I click next after confirming the
time/date, I get a box that reports "Windows SBS 2008 Setup has stopped
working". Here are the details in the box:

Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: sbssetup.exe
Problem Signature 02: 6.0.5601.8495
Problem Signature 03: 4a3abb2b
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 49cc5797
Problem Signature 07: 20c7
Problem Signature 08: 143
Problem Signature 09: N3CTRYE2KN3C34SGL4ZQYRBFTE4M13NB
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.305.9
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

I tried installing patches and reruning the setup wizard, but I receive the
same error.

Any ideas?
From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
Hi:

Please note that this venue is due to be closed in a few days/weeks and you
will get much more attention in the new SBS Forum hosted by MS at the following
location.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbusinessserver/threads

You can either use your web browser, or if you prefer to use your existing
(or different) nntp news reader you can use one of the official MS bridge
applications, or the combined one on codeplex.com

Official MS Bridge - Note two required.
http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/

Codeplex nntp bridge - only one required.
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

-Larry
-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.
-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com