From: Franz Leu on
Hi

Is there a way I can manage DHCP running on SBS2003, or at least look
into the current lease list from an XP client?
How can I run the dhcpmgmt.msc from an XP client?

Thanks
Franz
From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
Maybe RDC into the SBS from the XP client?

-Larry
-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.
-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com

From: Franz Leu on
Thats what I am doing so far.
I was looking specially for the remote DHCP solution to give some of our
developers the possibility to look into the current lease table without
having them to access the server by RDC.

Thanks
Franz

From: Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] on
Why would developers need access to the DHCP Server snap in?

--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997)
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed

From: Steve Foster on
Franz Leu wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there a way I can manage DHCP running on SBS2003, or at least look
> into the current lease list from an XP client? How can I run the
> dhcpmgmt.msc from an XP client?

What problem are you trying to solve?

I'm struggling to think how knowing this could be useful.

--
Steve Foster
For SSL Certificates, Domains, etc, visit.: