From: JP on
We have SBS2003 Prim, and the Boss wants' to find out who is accessing which
web site and when. What is the easiest way to achieve this?

Many Thanks

JP
From: Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] on
Please note that this venue is due to be closed in a few days and you
will get much more attention in the new SBS Forum hosted by MS at the following
location.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbusinessserver/threads

You can either use your web browser, or if you prefer to use your existing
(or different) nntp news reader you can use one of the official MS bridge
applications, or the combined one on codeplex.com

Official MS Bridge - Note two required.
http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/

Codeplex nntp bridge - only one required.
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

That all said...are you actually using 2 NICs in the server and ISA 2004 installed on the SBS box?
If so, I'd consider one of the 3rd party tools to analyze logs http://www.isaserver.org/software/ISA/Reporting/ is one example..there are others

--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997)
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed

From: SteveB on
As part of SBS 2003 Premium do you have ISA 2004 installed? If so you can
get some reporting from it. There are better 3rd party solutions.

Also FYI this newsgroup will be closed in a few days and you

From: JP on
Hi Cris and Steve,

Thanks for this and i shall move over to the new area from now on.

JP