From: Jarryd on
Hi,

Whenever my users try to change their password (ctrl+alt+del > change
password) they are told that their password does not meet the policy
requirements - which is not true. I have tried this on my Vista desktop and
at first it worked. I then tried it again and it wouldn't work, and the
second password was much more complex than the first attempt. So, I tried
to reset my password using the SBS Console to this second password that was
rejected on the grounds of not meeting the complexity policy requirements
and it worked. So obviously this second password was fine, but it was not
being accepted from the desktop.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

TIA,

Jarryd

From: Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] on
What is the OS of the desktops?

--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997)
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed