From: lynn smith on
Hi,

You can try an offline defragmentation of my exchange database using the edb to pst recovery software.you should perform an offline defragmentation prior to the Exchange database file .YOu can take more information about the edb to pst recovery software...http://www.edbtopst.com/

Thanks

From: Brian Cryer on
"lynn smith" <smith.lynn602(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> You can try an offline defragmentation of my exchange database using the
> edb to pst recovery software.you should perform an offline defragmentation
> prior to the Exchange database file .YOu can take more information about
> the edb to pst recovery software...http://www.edbtopst.com/
>
> Thanks
>
>> On Saturday, September 08, 2007 5:22 PM Tony wrote:
>
>> I am trying to do an offline defragmentaion of my exchange database
>> using the info kindly supplied by me from Robert and Owen.
>> But here is the problem when I run the command

Did you notice that you were replying to a three year old post? Its very
unlikely that the original poster is still monitoring their post after all
this time.
--
Brian Cryer
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian