From: Joe#2 on
I don't have any SBS2008 installs, but am getting ready to do one.

should I install SBS2008 (thats what my media is) then do SP2, or get new
DVDs and just start out with SP2?

Apparently there aren't any issuses with SP2, I have not found anyone
complaining. But then I've been out of the loop lately.

Thanks
From: Jim on
You shouldn't have any trouble either way, but it's quicker to start out with
SP2 media in the first instance if you can

From: Joe#2 on
Ok, thanks. Just did n't want to install a version that was known to be
ploblematic.