From: Hart on
Hi all,

Because of errors and problems scheduling backups, I decided to reinstall
the one-month old SBS 2008. This server already has users, sharepoint,
exchange data.

The re-install will be done on a different disk, so for some reason if that
does not work well, at least I still have the old system.

Has anyone done re-install? If so, how should I move the existing data to
the new system on a new disk?

Any advice/suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

From: Susan Bradley on
Hart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Because of errors and problems scheduling backups, I decided to reinstall
> the one-month old SBS 2008. This server already has users, sharepoint,
> exchange data.
>
> The re-install will be done on a different disk, so for some reason if that
> does not work well, at least I still have the old system.
>
> Has anyone done re-install? If so, how should I move the existing data to
> the new system on a new disk?
>
> Any advice/suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

What exact errors are you getting. www.swingmigration.com would be the
only way I'd recommend that you "reinstall" a production SBS.