From: JoDeGr8 on
Hi,

How can i add a CButton control to the status bar of my SDI app. I
googled but cant find a suitable solution..Any links is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
From: David Wilkinson on
JoDeGr8 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can i add a CButton control to the status bar of my SDI app. I
> googled but cant find a suitable solution..Any links is greatly
> appreciated.

Just create the button (in code) as a child of the status bar.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP
From: Tom Serface on
Maybe an extended control like:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/statusbar/ExtStatusControlBar.aspx

Would give you some help, or at least looking at the code would help you get
started.

Tom