|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
32-bit dumpbin for 64-bit binaries?
Is there a 32-bit dumpbin for 64-bit binaries? Thanks. -- - Vince ... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Conditionals in a DEF file?
Is it possible to put a conditional statement in a DEF file? If so, please give tips. I'd like the same def file to specify "NAME FOO.DLL" or "NAME FOO64.DLL" depending on the target of the build. If there's another way to avoid maintaining two DEF files, that would be OK. Thanks. -- - Vince ... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
Why does this crash?
#include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> INT wmain ( INT argc, WCHAR **argv ) { WCHAR szFile[MAX_PATH] = L"\""; wsprintf(szFile + 1 + GetTempPath(MAX_PATH, szFile + 1), L"foobar.txt\""); wprintf(L"%s\n", szFile); return 0; } When I build the above (/MT, /MTd, VC9) it prints the correct string and ... 1 Jun 2010 15:19
Postfix increment operator?
Will someone please explain why the third of these does not give the expected result (which the first two do)? And, can I rely on the second behaving like the first? Thanks. y = a*x[n] + b*x[n+1] + c*x[n+2]; y = a*x[n] + b*x[n+=1] + c*x[n+=1]; y = a*x[n++] + b*x[n++] + c*x[n]; -- - Vince ... 1 Jun 2010 03:16
"PORTING C" > 2 dim arrays?
Hello, I am porting my last module from the old MCU/compiler to the new MCU/compiler and this is the only module that uses a double dimensional array. Although this worked in the old compiler, now in the new one it doesn't quite work and not to mention I am still a little confused on how to go about assignin... 31 May 2010 11:58
Memory allocation
Hi friends, here's a code sample: void mallocate(char*); int main() { char* c = NULL; mallocate(c); // strcpy(c,"ab"); Here "strcpy" is an error, because c is still NULL return 0; } void mallocate(char* p) { p = malloc(3*sizeof(char)); return; } In my opinion, I pass a cha... 31 May 2010 03:19
Access rights needed for SetCurrentDirectory()?
What access rights are needed for SetCurrentDirectory() to succeed? I'd like to know id SetCurrentDirectory will succeed without actually calling it. Thanks. -- - Vince ... 29 May 2010 01:45
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
setlocale accepts more language strings
I was looking into the use of strftime() to format dates in other languages, which seems to work if you first use setlocale() with one of the language strings listed here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/39cwe7zf%28v=VS.80%29.aspx However, it also seems to accept many of the strings in the Locale colum... 28 May 2010 15:59
Update multiple row
Hi, 1) There are five rows in the DataGridView have been update through a another seperate window. 2) All the chages updated successfully into DataGridView datasourse(DataTable) 3) Now i want to update Sql DataBase with these changes. Please can any show me some way to solve this problem. Thank you... ... 28 May 2010 08:15
Send Raw Data to a Printer from TSE
Hello How Send Raw Data to a Printer from TSE ? I've tried with this function, but it does not work. I get an error with Windows "Presentation Foundation Terminal Server Print W" BOOL RawDataToPrinter(LPSTR szPrinterName, LPBYTE lpData, DWORD dwCount) { HANDLE hPrinter; DOC... 28 May 2010 06:05
DevStudio question
When DevStudio (2008) is started at its start page and one of the recent projects is from a network share which is not currently available, DevStudio hangs until an attempt to access the network fails (about 30 seconds). Is there any way to avoid that? Thanks. -- - Vince ... 25 May 2010 16:53
LPCWSTR vs. const LPWSTR
With these, I can compile, getting no complaint about a function, error(), declared to take a LPTSTR. (UNICODE and _UNICODE are defined.) ..H: extern const LPWSTR foo; ..CPP const LPWSTR foo=L"bar"; But when I use these, ..H extern LPCWSTR foo; ..CPP LPCWSTR foo=L"bar"; I get error C2664: 'error' :... 24 May 2010 22:22
"PORTING C" > help comparing a pointer's value to NULL ?
Hello, Could someone please help me with comparing the contents of a pointer and NULL. I don't know why I am confused with this. Pointers can be assigned to NULL right. And if I want to compare that NULL how do we do it. Here is the snippet... it compiles but with a warning such as: MN.c:85: warning: comp... 22 May 2010 17:08
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 06:05
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11