First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Exporting Extern Variables using .def
Hello I used module definition file to export a variable(a special struct variable). I then tried to access it in my code, I can access it. But the problem is, I change that external variable inside a function. But even after changing it, it has the same value. The following demonstration code might explain ----... 19 May 2010 03:56
Completely confused
I'm using Visual Studio 2010. Here's what I get as an error when I try to compile my DLL: Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'Debug \MyDll.pch': No such file or directory c:\users\michael\documents \visual studio 2010\projects\mydll\mydll\mydll.cpp 4 1 MyDll Well, here's the steps I take... 20 May 2010 13:55
I got it!
Go to control panel, Taskbar and Start Menu,under the tab Toolbars, check off Desktop. It should reappear on the screen. Now you can click and drag it to where you had it before. I also have a help icon that is now present which I am debating deleting. Good luck! J wrote: Lost Language bar in toolbar list 19... 15 May 2010 01:54
Setting value to static text control at runtime
Hi, I have a dialog box(About dialog) and it contains three static text controls. Now I need to set the value to the one static control in run time, so I changed the ID from IDC_STATIC to IDC_Test CSimpleDialog<IDD_TESTDLG> dlgTest; //dlgTest.SetDlgItemTextA(IDC_Test,_T("Test")); //GetDlgItem(IDC_SOC_Version).Se... 14 May 2010 11:44
VC2010(RC) deadlock in msvcr100d.dll
Hi! The code will cause msvcr100d.dll deadlock at GetProcAddress(hlib, "MessageBoxW"))) int main() { char* p = new char; delete p; delete p; return 0; } I have post the problem on microsoft.public.vsnet.ide,then I realise it is more suitable here, I am sorry if you see it twice. Best Reg... 18 May 2010 15:55
VC++ 2010 build problems
I've just downloaded the trial version of VS2010 pro with a view to upgrading, loaded up one of my existing projects, and (fingers crossed) pressed the build button. Unfortunatley, I've fallen at the first hurdle. My project includes an HTML help workshop hhp file, to build it's CHM file, and that is built ... 14 May 2010 04:06
*Immediate* benefits updating C++ App development from VS2005 to VS2010
>- Intellisense functioning (think Boost) Native C++ Intellisense is improved, however I still think it's not as good as you can get with the addition of Visual Assist X. - Better compiler warnings? Can't say there's been much of a change there (at least none I've noticed). - Performance of created exe... 21 May 2010 18:23
*Immediate* benefits updating C++ App development from VS2005 toVS2010
Hi all! We're developing a (set of) large C++ Application and are going to upgrade from VS2005 to VS2010 sooner rather than later anyway. For people that have done the switch or are planning to do so and already have done some more in-depth testing (or know some review resources on the web that are not bogg... 11 May 2010 03:33
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 04:44
re-download vs 2005?
Hi folks -- Very sorry if this is OT: I don't see a better newsgroup. My vs 2005 is on a recently-deceased hard drive -- and nowhere else. I bought and registered vs 2005 as an upgrade from vs 2003 and downloaded it -- no CD. Is there someplace on ms where I can re-download vs 2005? Or does anyone have an... 7 May 2010 13:24
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12