First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
VC++ 6.0 vs VC++ 8.0
Dear friends, I am a fresher in VC++ and I joined a new company where the development environment is Visual Studio 6.0. I asked to our team about upgrading 6.0 to 8.0 and I don't get a good reponse for that. The project manager told that there no much difference between 6.0 and 8.0. Anybody please correct me o... 5 Apr 2010 17:16
Does Visual Studio 2008 synchronize printf
Hi, i was trying to teach the concepts of threading to someone, and i couldnt get the typical jumbled output, one usually sees when printing from 1-n from 2/3 threads. I could see the jumbled output in VS 2005/XP combination but the other person running VS2008/Vista could not see it. I have posted the small... 29 Mar 2010 17:00
Problem finding out how to code a connection between text box
Hi Dave, Thanks very much. That's what is puzzling me. Where can I take a look at some sample code that does that? keith "David Lowndes" wrote: I have a VC++ Express program with a form that has a text box and a button When the button is clicked, I want to take the text box information and do ... 29 Mar 2010 04:46
Problem finding out how to code a connection between text box & bu
Hello I have a VC++ Express program with a form that has a text box and a button When the button is clicked, I want to take the text box information and do something with it. But what coding steps are necessary to get the data out of the text box when the button has an onclick event? I've looked in the do... 28 Mar 2010 20:06
Resource compiler (full path)
Is it anyhow possible to force resource compiler prompting errors and warnings with full path of resource file(s)? I need something link cl /FC (Display full path of source code files passed to cl.exe in diagnostic text.) but for resource compiler. pm- ... 29 Mar 2010 08:03
Looking for the easiest way to download a file using C/C++
I would like to download a file, say "igr15760.clk.Z" from the following website. ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/1576 I can open this website in Internet Explorer or File Explorer, no FTP client is required if I download the file manually. Now I want to write a program in C/C++ to download the fi... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
Missing debug info with precompiled header
We have come across a strange situation using VC2005 sp1. We are building a library that uses a precompiled header in its project settings. In the test application we have that links to this library, if you set a break point, and then try to examine a variable defined using one of the types defined in the lib... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
Display portion of my code starved
Hi, First, Thank you guys for the previous replies on my previous questions. int CAStar::Step(int &sx, int& sy) { // ... // [snip] D3DXVECTOR2 vec2(m_pBest->x, m_pBest->y); g_finalArray.push_back(vec2); RECT rect; GetClientRect(g_hWndMain, &rect); InvalidateRect(g_hWndMain, &rect, FA... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
Managed/unmanaged code exceptions handling tool (C# / ?++)
"Renat Letfullin" <rletfullin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:02a338c8-1dc6-44ae-9315-dca11226d755(a)l25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... Hi, We have application combining managed and unmanaged code (C# / C++). It is neccessary to implement exceptions handling for this application. We planning to implement ... 22 Mar 2010 14:16
Managed/unmanaged code exceptions handling tool (C# / ะก++)
Hi, We have application combining managed and unmanaged code (C# / C++). It is neccessary to implement exceptions handling for this application. We planning to implement it as a tool (or couple - for managed and unmanaged parts) that will catch unhandled exceptions, all information about them (including process, ... 22 Mar 2010 11:54
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last