From: Johnson on
I would like to download a file, say "igr15760.clk.Z" from the following
website.
ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/1576

I can open this website in Internet Explorer or File Explorer, no FTP
client is required if I download the file manually.

Now I want to write a program in C/C++ to download the file
automatically for me.
What is the easiest way?
Do I have to use a FTP client in my program?
Is there any way other than FTP client?
Is there any samples?

Thank you in advance!

Johnson
From: Nobody on
"Johnson" <gpsabove(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I would like to download a file, say "igr15760.clk.Z" from the following
>website.
> ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/1576
>
> I can open this website in Internet Explorer or File Explorer, no FTP
> client is required if I download the file manually.
>
> Now I want to write a program in C/C++ to download the file automatically
> for me.
> What is the easiest way?
> Do I have to use a FTP client in my program?
> Is there any way other than FTP client?
> Is there any samples?

Search the web for WinInet.

From: Igor Tandetnik on
Johnson <gpsabove(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would like to download a file, say "igr15760.clk.Z" from the
> following website.
> ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/1576

UrlDownloadToFile

--
With best wishes,
Igor Tandetnik

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead. -- RFC 1925