From: Tom Karpowski on
The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2.
I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a contact
to my main Contacts list.
Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists
already setup as an addressbook...?

Thanks, Tom...

From: Slipstick on

Tom Karpowski wrote:
> The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2.
> I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a
> contact
> to my main Contacts list.
> Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists
> already setup as an addressbook...?
>
> Thanks, Tom...
no, but you can use the move to folder command on the file menu instead
of save
107

|Filename: move_001.png |
|Download: http://www.outlookforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=107|

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46175

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Gordon on

"Tom Karpowski" <tkarpowski(a)bennettcompany.com> wrote in message
> The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2.
> I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a
> contact to my main Contacts list.
> Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists
> already setup as an addressbook...?
>
> Thanks, Tom...

The Addressbook in Outlook is merely a view of your Contacts list - so if
you add an address to your Contacts list - Hey Presto! It appears in the
Addressbook view...

From: Gordon on

"Slipstick" <Slipstick.4bxv6a(a)outlookforums.invalid> wrote in message
> no, but you can use the move to folder command on the file menu instead
> of save

So as the Addressbook in Outlook is a VIEW of the CONTACTS folder, precisely
where are you suggesting the OP move it TO?

From: Tom Karpowski on

"Slipstick" <Slipstick.4bxv6a(a)outlookforums.invalid> wrote in message

> Tom Karpowski wrote:
>> The client is using Outlook 2003 SP2.
>> I know you can click on an email address in an email and add it as a
>> contact
>> to my main Contacts list.
>> Is there a way to do the same task but add it to my other Contact Lists
>> already setup as an addressbook...?
>>
>> Thanks, Tom...
> no, but you can use the move to folder command on the file menu instead
> of save
> 107

It's workable... Thanks... Tom...