From: Maracay on
Hi Guys,

I have a blank continuous form to include some data, the thing is that when
I finish the first line, I want to press enter and open a new line and
include the second line and so on, but this is not happening, when I press
nothing happen.

I really appreciated if someone may help me with this.

Thanks

From: golfinray on
If it doesn't automatically add a new line, chances are your query or table
is not editable. See if the arrow and asterisk at the bottom are highlighted.
If not, they won't allow additions.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
If the form were Read-Only (could not be updated) the OP couldn't enter the
first line!

First question, is the form bound to a table or query, or is it unbound? An
unbound form would behave in exactly this way.

What happens when you hit <Enter> ? If the form's Cycle Property is set to
the default of "Current Record Only" it should go back to the first control.
To go to a new record when hitting <Enter> after the last field it would have
to be set to "All Records."

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003