From: Roy on
Using 2003, I am entering dates and trying to utilize a formula to calculate
the number of cells that fall before a certain date.

<"Today()-300", calculates the cells that are in the range.

I have tried the countif and sumif formulas, but they do not like ranges
within the criteria as noted above.

Tried an aray formula without getting it to work.

Any help would be appreciated.
From: Bob Phillips on
Try

=COUNTIF(A:A,"<-="&TODAY()-300)

--

HTH

Bob

From: ozgrid.com on
=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<" & TODAY()-300)

Or, my prefernce would be: =TODAY()-300 in any cell (say B1) and use;
=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<" & B1)

--
Regards
Dave Hawley