From: Mike van der Merwe on
Hi !
How do I go about adding a program to the msconfig system coniguration
utility start up tab
I would like a certain program to start together with the other programs in
the startup list on the right hand side of the toolbar
Any help please
TIA

From: philo on
On 05/20/2010 01:23 PM, Mike van der Merwe wrote:
> Hi !
> How do I go about adding a program to the msconfig system coniguration
> utility start up tab
> I would like a certain program to start together with the other programs in
> the startup list on the right hand side of the toolbar
> Any help please
> TIA

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_add_a_program_to_startup_in_Windows_XP

next time just Google first
From: Mike van der Merwe on
ThankX
Mike

From: philo on
On 05/20/2010 02:29 PM, Mike van der Merwe wrote:
> ThankX
> Mike

Sure thing

From: VanguardLH on
Mike van der Merwe wrote:

> Hi !
> How do I go about adding a program to the msconfig system coniguration
> utility start up tab
> I would like a certain program to start together with the other programs in
> the startup list on the right hand side of the toolbar
> Any help please
> TIA

Add a shortcut for the program in your Start -> Programs -> Startup
group. msconfig cannot be used to add startup entries, only to list
them and try to disable them, but they must already exist for it do
anything with them.