From: John_S on
I need to add the degree (°) symbol to numbers in my document frequently.
How do I this with the least amount of key strokes?
--
Thank you, John_S
From: ghetto_banjo on
Are you doing this in an Access Database or Word documents? This
might be best posted in a different forum, as this is for Access
Databases.

If you hold Alt and press 0176 on the number pad, you will get a °.

The fastest way might be to setup your own AutoCorrect options, then
you could set it up so a certain string combination will AutoCorrect
to the degree symbol.
For example, setup ^o to autocorrect to °.

From: KARL DEWEY on
Use a calculated field --
FE_Temperture: [MyField] & "°"

--
Build a little, test a little.

"John_S" wrote:

> I need to add the degree (°) symbol to numbers in my document frequently.
> How do I this with the least amount of key strokes?
> --
> Thank you, John_S

Pages: 1
Prev: Lookupform(s)