From: Lars Brownies on
Oops. I didn't mean lookup forms. I mean control forms, in which the lookup
tables are maintained.

Lars

From: golfinray on
IMHO, that would not be the way to go. Normally, you might want one mainform
and two or three subforms at most. 15 is going to be difficult. What are your
relationships between these tables? If you have one-to-one relationships,
simply combine the tables. If you have one-to-many, you would need to build
maybe 5 forms with two subforms each.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS