From: LightByrd on

Thank you Doug!
Worked like a charm!
I changed the MsgBox to
"Do you want to add " & NewData & " to the List?

As for ADO, I am so glad you showed me another way! I don't really
understand ADO and this program gets used by sites that are running 2002,
2003, and 2007. I was really afraid to add a reference that might be
different in different versions.
Thanks again

--
Regards,
Richard Harison

From: LightByrd on
Thanks, Stefan!
Your link gave me some additional insight, tho my German is non-existent!
Thanks

--
Regards,
Richard Harison

From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi,

On 11.03.2010 17:49, LightByrd wrote:
> Your link gave me some additional insight, tho my German is non-existent!
Quite easy, "Prost!" when you're having a drink, and "Danke" for saying
thanks..

mfG
--> stefan <--