From: Steve Lionel on
On 6/10/2010 2:15 PM, dpb wrote:

>> In Google Groups, you want the "Reply" button/link. It is the leftmost
>> in the line below the post.
>
> But, more than that, OP wants a decent newsreader... :)

Understood, and I abandoned Google Groups years ago for Thunderbird, but
one thing at a time...

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/
Intel Software Development Products Support
http://software.intel.com/sites/support/
My Fortran blog
http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran
From: rfengineer55 on
On Jun 10, 1:11 pm, Steve Lionel <steve.lio...(a)intel.invalid> wrote:
> On 6/10/2010 12:49 PM, rfengineer55 wrote:
>
> > Being new to this list, I am not exactly sure how to respond to a
> > thread without accidentally generating a new thread.
>
> > I've clicked on the button that says something like Respond to this
> > poster" or something to that effect, but that sends a message directly
> > to the list member, which has actually worked out fine.
>
> In Google Groups, you want the "Reply" button/link.  It is the leftmost
> in the line below the post.
>
> --
> Steve Lionel
> Developer Products Division
> Intel Corporation
> Nashua, NH
>
> For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"
>
> User communities for Intel Software Development Products
>    http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/
> Intel Software Development Products Support
>    http://software.intel.com/sites/support/
> My Fortran blog
>    http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran

OH, OK. I see how that works now. How in the heck did I miss that
button :-( I completely missed it. Now that I see it, it makes things
SOOooo simple.

Thanks for that tip :)

You would not believe what the "flow Chart" loks like from starting
out studying the FCC rules regarding AM Broadcast Channel Allocaton,
which is where I began. Then it went to the engineering formulas, ,
then learn what the accepted assumptions are, then to the
calculations, to fortran programs, etc.

So I'm glad that I don't have to add USENET or some similar software
now :-) It's probably not optimum, but it will work.

Jeff
RF ENGINEER55
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2