From: Nick D on
Hey Bhavin,

This is Nick from National Instruments, and I just wanted to show you a link we have on our website. It's called <a href="http://sine.ni.com/idnetwork/" target="_blank">idnetwork</a>, and it's where we store all our links to 3rd party instrument drivers. Unfortunately I was unable to find it in that database.
&nbsp;
What I would recommend, is if you open labVIEW, and go to Help-&gt;Find Examples. You should be able to search "Serial" for a&nbsp;vi called "Basic Serial Read and Write". If this instrument requires GPIB communication, you could search "GPIB" and you should find a VI called "LabVIEW&lt;-&gt;GPIB.vi". Both those are two great starting points when trying to start serial/GPIB communication.
&nbsp;
Can you let me know if those help?
&nbsp;
Regards,