From: franc walter on
Am Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:30:15 +0200 schrieb franc walter:

> Thank you, but i already wrote them. This was the first thing i did.
> In vain.

I was wrong, they least answered, they said that it is not possible to
overwrite the Outlook-Shortcut, but you can use anotherone in:

Lookeen-Options / Search / Open Search Dialog with Shortcut

and this works. I put it on CTRL+L (like Lookeen)

regards, franc
From: Masha B Masha on
i agree with the others. i REALLY miss having Advanced Find on the context
menu of all folders (search a specific folder without opening it first, in
new window). i used this all day long, and none of the new instant search
features are as good. in my opinion, the absense of this functionality is a
defect in 2007, and i hope it gets fixed soon.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> No. Unless you need the results in a new window, Instant search offers most
> of the same search options right in the folder.
>

> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

> mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>
> Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
> http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
>
> "wrnoof" <wrnoof(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to make advanced find available in the context menu that
> > appears when I right click a folder in the navigation pane? It used to be
> > there in Outlook 2003 but has disappeared in 2007. CTRL+Shift+F will bring
> > up
> > Advanced Find, but right clicking on the specific folder to be searched is
> > more convenient for me.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: 0x80040900