From: Mojo on
Hi All

I have a vb6 app that links to an Access DB.

The basic premise of my app is that the user enters info into a MSFlexigrid
of cells and this info is automatically updated in the db. The rundown is
as follows:

a) user right-clicks on a cell.

b) popup menu of options appears above that cell.

c) user left-clicks on the desired option.

d) app puts selection into cell and updates the relevant field in the access
db using standard in-line SQL calls.

If user wishes to change the selection then they just repeat the above
procedure. The popup menu also includes the option to remove an entered
value so the user can select a 'blank' if they wish to remove the entry
completey.

The above process works fine and users can quickly fill in the 100 odd cells
that they need to fill in.

However, this sometimes falls down when they start to change values in a
column and then realise they should have been chanfing the third (forth,
fifth) column :0)

I need an undo (great if I could have a redo as well) feature give them a
safety net.

Could anybody advise me on how I'd go about this bearing in mind how I
currently update/store the info?

Many thanks in advance for any info/advice you can give.

From: Helmut Meukel on
Multiposted and there is one reply at microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion